For sampling from 8 am to 8 pm without the need to refer to fasting. To send samples, please "already back at the lab
Enter the necessary arrangements to be made.
Requirements for admission thalassemia
1. Form No. 3 health centers (if someone from the health center)
2. photocopy of blood tests (CBC and hemoglobin electrophoresis) to assess beta-thalassemia couples.
3. photocopy of blood tests (CBC and hemoglobin electrophoresis) couples and their parents to investigate the alpha-thalassemia.
4. prescription insurance, need to be approved by the Insurance Department, after writing by a physician and determine the amount by laboratory tests, the version must be approved by the respective insurance and couples are having blood tests (CBC and hemoglobin electrophoresis) for approval Insurance is mandatory
5. photocopy of the first page of the prospectus and the version approved by insurance,
Note: If you have minor couples book only by a physician, health care, should a Statement of minor couples from doctor to administer the insurance provider.
- For scrapbook rural health services, family health is essential to have a referral code and stamp.
- Referring to the case of marriage, manuals health care insurance will not be approved.